Meeting #4 🌳
19:30 Wednesday, 11 September 2019
Tech Workers Coalition Berlin
Tech Workers have a lot of potential power to change society. Anyone who identifies as a tech worker and is interested in learning how to build collective power or get involved in a campaign is welcome. Tech Workers are currently organising against gender pay gaps, workplace harassment, surveillance technologies and now climate change!
The fourth meeting of Tech Workers Coalition Berlin
Lichtenrader Strasse 12, Berlin 12049
Children are welcome. Unfortunately, it is not wheelchair accessible. We will try to ensure that future venue spaces are accessible.
- 19:30 - Introduction, Code of Conduct
- 19:45 - Report back from working groups
- 20:00 - Climate Strike Breakout Group
- Create banner
- Identify message/theme
- Identify literature/stickers/promo material needed
- 20:30 - Report back to group discussion
- 20:45 - State of climate justice and tech movement
- 21:00 - Announcements, Topics for future Meeting
5 people showed up. We made new facebook page and internal Slack, pending an alternative communication platform.